Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cold Again!

Courtesy HPC

Did you enjoy the weather today?  I know I did! Unfortunately, it is short lived.  Tomorrow a cold front is going to push through the area once again giving us the possibility for some cold rain and winter weather.  Tonight through early tomorrow any precipitation that we will see in our area will be a cold rain, which will no doubt be annoying (like all cold rains).  There is also the possibility for some snow to head our way tomorrow, probably in the form of a wintry mix, but don’t expect any accumulation.  Of course, it seems we can’t have more than one comfortable day in the area so temperatures are going to dip down once again and see lows in the 20’s once the cold front has passed.  On a hopeful note the groundhog saw his shadow so I know I am hoping for an early spring (fingers crossed!).

1 comment:

  1. I have my fingers crossed as well! This weekend should give us a glimpse of spring.

    ReplyDelete